SCHEDULE OF FORMATION, OUTPUT, SENDING
Until January 31, 2020 - scientific articles are accepted into the journal
By March 27, 2020 - the authors of the magazine will be sent an electronic version of the magazine in pdf format
Starting April 3, 2020, a printed version of the journal will be sent to the authors of the journal at the mailing addresses provided in the author's certificate.
The publication accepts articles by Doctors of Sciences, Candidates of Science, Young Scientists (graduate students, applicants, students), as well as other persons with higher education and engaged in scientific activities. The authors submit articles that are solely their own original research, following the rules of citation and reference. Presentation of knowingly false information or plagiarism is unacceptable and unethical. In addition, only articles that have not previously been published in other journals are accepted.
CONDITIONS AND ORDER OF ADOPTION OF ARTICLES
- Article designed according to the above requirements;
- Receipt for the payment of the publication fee (after receiving confirmation of acceptance of the article in print).
Publication volume: 8-12 A4 pages;
Text: MS Word text editor, .doc extension, 14 pins, Times New Roman headset, 1.5 spacing, 1.25 cm indent, all fields 20 mm.
References to the sources should be made in square brackets, indicating the page numbers according to the source: for example, [3, p. 234] or [2, p. 35; 8, p. 234].
1. Theory and history of state and law; history of political and legal scholars
2. Constitutional law; municipal law
3. Civil Law and Civil Procedure; family law
4. Commercial law and business process
5. Labor law; social security right
6. Land law; agrarian law; environmental law; natural resource law
7. Administrative law and process; finance law; information law
8. Criminal law; criminal process
9. Forensic science; forensic examination; operative-search activity
10. Judiciary and judicial practice; police; prosecution and advocacy
11. International law; comparative law
The first line, left alignment - heading name. The second line, right alignment - Author's first name, scientific degree, position, third line, left edge alignment - bibliographic code according to Universal Decimal Classification (UDC); The fourth line is the title of the article (capital letters, bold, center alignment).
A prerequisite for publishing an article is that it has the following items:
- formulation of the problem in general and its relation to important scientific or practical tasks;
- an analysis of the latest research and publications in which the problem has been solved, the parts of the common problem that have not been solved earlier;
- formulation of the purpose and objectives of the study;
- presenting main material;
- conclusions and prospects for further exploration in this direction.
Pay attention! The bibliographic description of the list of sources used shall be made taking into account the information and documentation developed in 2015 by the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015. Bibliographic reference. General Terms and Conditions of Assembly» (Download Design Examples).
Text indexes are indicated in square brackets in Arabic numerals (eg: [1, p. 15]), where the first digit is the number of the source in the list and the second is the page.
The text of the article is followed by an abstract in Ukrainian (1800 characters) and keywords (5-10). An expanded (at least 3,000 characters with spaces) abstract and keywords (5-10) in English are also provided. Annotations should include the author's name and surname, the title of the article. An abstract in English must meet the following requirements: informative (do not contain common words); originality (there should not be any Ukrainian-language abstract); content (reflect the main content of the article and research findings); structured (follow the logic of presentation of the material in the article). The use of translators and automated translation tools is strictly forbidden.
The editorial board conducts an internal anonymous peer review of the article, after which the authors receive confirmation that the article has been accepted for publication.
The editorial staff reserves the right to make minor edits and reductions while maintaining the main results and author's style.
The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject articles that do not fit the journal's requirements and subject matter.
The cost of publishing an article in the journal Private and Public Law is 500 UAH (the volume of the article is up to 12 pages inclusive). If the article exceeds the specified volume, the author of the article must pay for additional pages (1 additional page - 40 UAH).
The requisites for payment of the publication fee are received by the authors after confirmation of acceptance of the article for printing.